Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Quiznos opening Monday???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    Well if they found the ticket, then how the [censored] can she say that they never received an order from your mom.

    /drives gas tanker into building, lights match.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    not sure if I posted this in my initial post but the day I went, there was some dude working that was making fun of a lady's accent right in front of her face. I was standing beside her so if I picked up on it surely she picked up on it. I couldnt believe they could be so unprofessional.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    Well if they found the ticket, then how the [censored] can she say that they never received an order from your mom.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    DING DING DING!!!!

    That's what I'm screaming. They told my bro one thing b/c they thought he'd just go back empty handed and get out of their hair. Then when my mom called back she got a contradicting story because they were trying to perfect their CYA techniques.

    The moral of the story was that they just plainly didn't want to do more work. If you're going to take a call in order--fill it. If someone calls in and says they want to call in an order--just tell them that as busy as things are that the order will either be done in 30 minutes, or tell them to come in and order the food and stand in line b/c they're not taking orders over the phone. That I can handle...but don't cover your arse by making up a story saying someone never ordered anything when you were the one who they spoke to on the phone and either a) too busy taking a smoke break to do it, b) too lazy to fill the order, or c) too sorry to not tell someone the truth.

    //blows up Quiznos with a rocket launcher, Rambo style...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    Well if they found the ticket, then how the [censored] can she say that they never received an order from your mom.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    My thoughts exactly, how can you say you didn't get the order when you have it in your hand.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    My mother & my bro went up there yesterday--called in an order after they got out of Wally World and were going to fill up on gas in the time the order was supposed to be fixed. The girl @Quiznos said it'd be 5-10 minutes for the subs...they ordered 2 Chicken Carbonara's. Well, a little over 10 minutes later, my mom sends my brother in to get the subs, and he asks if there had been a call in order for them. The girl at the register said the only call-in order had been earlier that day and that they hadn't received any other orders. Well, my bro told them what the order was, and they found the ticket, but told him they weren't going to fix it because "he had held up the line by coming directly to the register and now their line was backed up again". Mom was pissed. She called and asked to speak to the girl at the register--asked the reasoning behind what she said to my bro...and she said "well ma'am, he was supposed to stand in line, and also we never received an order from you". Mom asked to speak to the manager..."The manager's in the back right now on break and they wouldn't take a call from you anyways"...Mom then asked for a phone number to the ownership to call and speak with them..."I don't have that number and I'm not going to give it to you for you to call and complain when your son held up the line and put us behind for an order that was never here".

    How effin rude can you get??? How inept can you get? If this is the usual service at this place count me out. I'll go to Everybody Loves Romano's.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Why didn't Mom go in since she was there in the car? That would have taken care of everything. The manager wouldn't have to have taken a call, it would have been face to face.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    Why didn't Mom go in since she was there in the car? That would have taken care of everything. The manager wouldn't have to have taken a call, it would have been face to face.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    She didn't want to go in and cause a scene. Besides, after the girl talked to her on the phone the way she did...would you want to bother doing business with them at all, even if the manager gave you a free meal or something??? I sure wouldn't...as I said, I'm not going to do business with them...I wouldn't suggest anyone else do so here either.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    Wow... now that's just ridiculous.

    After hearing that crap, I'm definitely going to steer clear of QuizJokes and go to Sub-the-right-Way. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •